Join us for this very important conversation on Wednesday, March 31 at 5 pm via Zoom. You can find more information here.
Welcome! The Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association (CAPABA™) is the only association geared towards Asian Pacific American attorneys in Connecticut. CAPABA™’s membership consists of attorneys, law professors, law students, and interested individuals.
To learn more about us, click here.
Officers and Directors
To meet our officers and directors, click here.
To learn more about our committees, click here.
- ABA Commission on Racial & Ethnic Diversity in the Profession
- ABA Division for Bar Services
- ABA YLD Minorities in the Profession Committee
- Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission of Connecticut
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- George W. Crawford Black Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York
- Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Connecticut
You can contact us here.